Saturday, February 4, 2012

Irresistibly Sweet and Seven Random Facts

This blog was nominated for The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award by Nike Chillemi and Shawna K. Williams over at Inspirational e-Books. Be sure to check out their awesome site. I'm still waiting to see if that delightful strawberry confection comes with the award. :-)

The rules for the Irresistible Sweet Blog Award are: put the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award badge up on your blog, thank the person/blog who nominated you, nominate at least ten other blogs and contact them to let them know, share seven random things about yourself/your blog. Here goes…


Ten Nominees for the Irresistibly Sweet Award goes to:


Suzanne Williams Photography [Life, God, & Photography]


Whispers in Purple [Reviews, Contests, Inspiration by Peggy Blann Phifer]


Steve Biddison [Coaching, Life, Writing - and I hope he doesn't shoot me for this rather feminine award!]


Valerie Comer [Recipes, Local Food Advocate, Writing, Reviews]


Linda Yezak [Writing, Reviews, Snippets from Life]


Jennifer Fromke [Life, Writing]


Carla's Writing Cafe [Writing, Reading, Connecting]


Meandering Moments by Elsi [RV travels, Missionary work, Journal]


Sunnybank Meanderings [Books, Reviews, Journal, Contests]


Sandra Ardoin [Reviews, Books, Writing]



Now, seven random things about me:


1) I was a self-proclaimed hermit from 2006-2011, but in December, God said it was time to come out of my shell. 


2) I want to go fishing. (Always.) 


3) Currently wearing several hats right now - publisher, student, writer, editor, mom, wife, friend, leader. It's rather exhausting, but I'm loving it.


4) One of my professors has used words like brilliant and masterful to describe my writing. Too bad he's not an agent, right?


5) The publishing industry is changing, and I'm happily changing with it.


6) I'm in the middle of planning a HUGE project, involving LOTS of writers, even more READERS, and LOTS and LOTS of fun for the summer, and I'm almost bursting at the seams wanting to talk about it. But it's not time yet!


7) I'm trying to write a series of three novels in my sleep. It's the only time I've got to do it right now. 



Thanks, Nike and Shawna! This was fun!


3 comments:

Kristi Butler said...

Congratulations!! And how fun to get to know a bit about you!!
Blessings!

Kara said...

Congrats Tracy and congrats to the other nominees! Glad you're staying busy doing things you love and still writing 3 more novels :) Blessings, Kara

Linda Yezak said...

Congrats on receiving the blog award, and thanks for passing it on!

I share your love of fishing. One more thing we have in common. I'm ready to go now--ya comin'? :D