Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanksgiving # 7

The more things I think of to give thanks for, the more I want to make a list of 30 things each day for the rest of the month, and yet I realize that even that wouldn't encompass all of my gratitude.

A developer is clearing two acres in front of the three acres where we live. This area had been heavily wooded, and now, it's very bare. Distressing and depressing.

So today's post is written with that in mind.

Thanksgiving # 7: I'm thankful for my love of nature and the camera to capture what soon changes. 

Before the Developer 

After the Developer, but even before he finishes.
Chainsaws are buzzing as I type.


Thankful the developer can't get this one.
The leaves are bright red today, but they'll soon blow off.

Thankful for this critter and for the opportunity
several years ago to take his cute picture!

No comments:

Grace Lessons and My Word for 2024

Each December, for many years, the Lord gave me a “word” for the new year. The last couple of years, I sought words, but they never came. Th...