Friday, December 15, 2017

Launching a New Personal Venture

Since I first held a camera in my 8 year old hands, I've been a photo bug. I love color, textures, shapes most of all, and I still try to capture those things today.

I'm excited to announce the launch of an Etsy shop - TMPix - featuring some of my photography in prints and canvas. This will be a continual work in progress, so I'll be adding photos and products regularly. If you have time, I'd love for you to come take a peek and favorite my shop if you are so inclined.



2 comments:

Krysti said...

Oooh... I love your artwork, Tracy! :-)

I've never set up shop on Etsy before. Another friend tells me I need to, but--I keep stalling. Is it easy to do?

Tracy Ruckman said...

Yes, it's very easy. I love it.

Grace Lessons and My Word for 2024

Each December, for many years, the Lord gave me a “word” for the new year. The last couple of years, I sought words, but they never came. Th...