Some of the areas I can help you with include:
- Provide an overall assessment of your manuscript (pointing out your manuscript's strengths and weaknesses) or I can perform various edits, depending on your needs.
- Guide you through the process of crafting a proposal, pitch, and marketing plan.
- Work with you outlining chapters, overcoming writer's block, or chapter-by-chapter or scene-by-scene help as needed.
- I love brainstorming sessions, and will be happy to help you in this regard. There's a reason I earned the nickname "Idea Queen" from writers, friends, and even family!
- I walk you step-by-step through publishing your first book.
- I help with formatting, marketing advice, marketability.
- I offer guidance on cover issues, including design, back cover blurb, etc.
- Help you build a step-by-step marketing plan to promote your work.
- Guide you through the process of social networking.
- Offer basic set-up of blogs and Facebook pages, if needed.
If you are interested in hiring me as your consultant or mentor for general knowledge
or for a specific project, send me an e-mail and we'll get started. I am available by e-mail
or by phone, whichever you prefer. I can customize a specific plan of action based on
your scheduling needs and on your budget, so let's get started today!
Read what other clients are saying about my services.