She began freelance writing in 1984 (part-time and sporadically), then became a full-time freelancer in 2005. She's had hundreds of articles published in newspapers, magazines, and online markets.
Tracy is available for hire. Clients hire her:
- Blog posts
- Content for websites and marketing materials
- Narration for videos
- Short scripts for marketing purposes
- Ghostwriting, primarily nonfiction books and articles
To create & design:
- Marketing videos for book trailers and other merchandise
- Marketing materials such as speaker one-sheets, business cards, flyers, posters, banners, rack cards
- Set up new blogs in Blogger and WordPress
- Create headers for websites, blogs, and social networks
- Design book covers
Please e-mail Tracy to discuss your project.
Testimonials from Tracy's freelance clients:
Tracy designed a gorgeous professional one-sheet and business cards for me. She skillfully implemented information from my website and reflected my personality in every design she created. Do her talents never cease? Tracy Ruckman is the first person I will ask to create promotional materials for my ministry from now on!
~ John T. Stamps III
The Stamps Law Group
Award-winning, best-selling Author
~ Kathe Nielsen
~ Beverly Lindbo
~ Laurie Crown